Is your website working for your business?
Website Review and Audit
Your website or should be your primary marketing platform for your business, especially if you’re in B2B. Is your website providing results and a strong return on investment to your business? If not why not? Find out why with a website review and audit.
Do you have a traffic or a conversion problem?
It’s likely that there are potential customers on your website hitting the back button right now to go and find a competitor.
They are doing this out of common frustrations such as:
- You not being clear in what it is that you can do for them.
- A generally poor user experience in navigating your website.
- Poor content and web design is leaving your visitors with mistrust towards your brand.
- You have terrible SEO, dramatically hindering Google from properly indexing your website.
- Not being clear as to what your visitors should do next.
Your website visitors and target audience are being prevented from finding the information they need about what you really offer.
Understand how your elevate your website performance
We’re often dismayed to see the poor implementation on a lot of websites. So, we have created a service and education to shine a big bright light on how you can make your website perform better for your business.
At The SeedMill we have helped hundreds of businesses to remove the fog on why their websites are underperforming and the actions they can take to elevate them to achieve a far better return on investment (ROI).
Use our website review and audit service to help you in elevating your website and preventing money from slipping through your fingers!
What is a website audit and why do I need one?
A website audit will help you to Identify the errors that result in a poor website experience for your visitors and the search engines.
Our website audits are:
Discover and fix the hidden problems on your website.
Our website audit report covers:
Book a Professional Website Audit
Which type of website audit do you need for your business?
Your website audit report will not only pinpoint any problems with your website, it will also give you advice and fixes for every problem in the report so that you can start getting better results right away. You just have to decide how much help you want to start getting better results:
This is a PDF report sent to you over email and covering all of the most important factors that determine the success of your website:
- Over one hundred checkpoints
- Website user experience analysis
- Website conversion optimisation analysis
- Website security analysis
- Website performance analysis
- SEO & online visibility analysis
- Comprehensive, beautifully presented and easy to read PDF
- Automatic sign-up to our educational periodic e-newsletter
- WordPress optimisation analysis
In addition to the standard report, we can also provide video consultancy to provide additional support in identifying any issues:
- Everything included in the standard report. Plus:
- A booking scheduler to book the video call at your convenience.
- A competitor review of your website against two of your selected competitors.
- 30 minutes of consultation over video.
- A live demonstration on the highest impact points from the audit report.
- Get answers to any points from the audit report.
- Gain more insight into turning your website into a source of trust and lead generation.
Book a website audit today!
Once you have requested a website audit and depending on the level of audit you choose we will ask you questions about your competitors and what you want to achieve with your website.
Your audit will normally take between 3-5 working days to complete.