Strategy. Design. Growth
Previously, Kits-n-Bits Ltd had a website that was difficult for them to maintain and was starting to look dated. They were finding it increasingly difficult and cumbersome to manage their online presence effectively, particularly through their website. Additionally, they had to rely on imagery provided to them by various manufacturers, therefore, their current website looked hectic and lacked strength in its brand presence. They had also discovered that their customers were frequently using tablet devices such as the iPad to browse, yet, their website did not appear optimal on such devices.
Kits-n-Bits Ltd approached The SeedMill to enquire about redesigning their website and serving it behind a content management system. After much research and conversation with Kits-n-Bits an agreed approach emerged that was tailored to help their business move forward with growing their online presence. The new approach was centred around allowing them to manage their own online content and being able to better measure their online traffic in order to improve their business intelligence. This strategy was combined with a well researched improvement in their brand presence, driving their USP’s and using various techniques to help arrive at more uniformity to their product display.
As part of the project the following services were provided by The SeedMill:
- An initial report produced to ascertain their current online status and how they compare to their competitors
- Redesign and redevelop their website behind a content management system
- Use responsive web design in order to help their website appear more optimally on smaller devices
- Refine their online strategy
- Reporting to be produced on an ongoing basis to gain crucial insight into their website and online marketing strategy as a whole
- Ongoing consultancy for online marketing and making the most out of their new website